Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DEAR ROMAN


Dear Roman,
Ahh you are still teething terribly. Those little suckers are taking their precious time to come out. The drooling is insane (hence the picture). But I must admit you are quit the trooper. You are just becoming so much fun and so much more playful! Every time I open the refrigerator you go, "MMMmmm!!" I'll take that as a compliment. You are getting the idea of brushing your teeth, washing the dishes, and scrubbing yourself in the bath. Papa likes to have you up on the counter with him while washing the dishes. I've stolen this technique and accomplish washing the dishes twice as fast (rather than chasing your speedy self) and you have another excuse to play with water. If I say "Show me your belly," you lift up your shirt and slap that big baby belly that I love so much. Papa is always trying to tame your beastly curls, but you like your hair wild and free, just like your Mama does. Oh and when I put on some fresh new clothes for the day, you run to the nearest mirror and check yourself out. You start to smile and do turns. I don't blame you though, you are such a mini-stud. You keep us exhausted now that you are becoming the wild and curious boy that is destined to explore and leave no stone unturned. But, with that exhaustion comes the endless smiles, laughs, and happy tears you give your Mama and Papa. Love you Puppy!
                                xoxoxo,
                                           Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment