Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DIY: SHARPIE MUG

All you need is a sharpie and a porcelain mug ( I recommend the ones from Target)
make sure to practice your sketch on paper before doing it on the mug
at this point if you happen to make a mistake you can rub it out
Once it has cooled it is ready for use. Just make sure you don't put in the dishwasher or your image will magically disappear. 
enjoy.

I had seen this while I was googling coffee mugs to get Sal for Father's Day and I just had to try it. I saw it over at A Beautiful Mess Blog which is now becoming one of my favorite blog discoveries. This was fun, fast, and simple. Not to mention you can do this for a few bucks or so. There are so many creative things you can do with this and it makes a great customized gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment