Thursday, May 10, 2012

DEAR ROMAN



Dear Roman,
I feel as if you've grown dramatically these last two weeks. I see my baby turning into a little rascal who loves to explore and do things his way. You love to laugh, even when you are in trouble, you still crack a smile! You now come up and give me juicy kisses, just because. It melts my heart. You wave bye bye and blow kisses too. Currently, you love your red wagon rides with grandpa, watching cars drive by, playing in the water, and Yo Gabba Gabba gives you a smile instantly. You and Papa's bond is getting stronger and stronger by the day. The attempt and determination to run all over the place has gotten you some bumps and bruises. It's terrifying for us. The eating is ridiculous. I feel as if I am always in the kitchen making you something you little chunk! You love pasta (as if that's an option), apple sauce, mangoes, quesadillas, and veggie sticks. But best of all, you have become the best cuddle bug in the world! You always gently caress my arm and rub your lips on me when you are getting sleepy. ... and I can't wait for us to go to Italy! Yup. We are going and I am beyond excited! We love you Roman.

Love Always,
           Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment