Saturday, May 12, 2012

SOMETHING NEW



Yup, this momma acutally got a new do. I went ombre like everyone else. To be honest, I love it and hate it at the same time. I sort of miss my virgin hair, but then when I see this pic I love it. I didn't want it to be so blonde, but nonetheless I want to embrace the bold look before I eventually get it darker. It was a big move for me. I think in a way I wanted to prove to myself that I could change my look and not mind. I was at least semi-successful. I think.

So as stated on the previous post, WE ARE GOING TO ITALY,! AHH! AH! I am so excited, but to be super honest (again) I am scared shitless to be on a plane for so many hours with Roman. As soon as Sal asks me, "Aren't you excited for Italy?" I immediately get a vision of Roman crying at the top of his lungs wanting to run around and having everyone on the plane wishing  we would jump off. Then deceivingly reply "Hell yes, I can't wait!" It's so scary. Then to know we have to do it again on the way back and I start school the next day, AH! I just have to remind myself, that we are going to Italy and once we are there it will be all worth it. I haven't done as much traveling as I would like; Sao Miguel once and to Mexico twice. It's always been a goal of mine to see the world and when I found out I was pregnant with Roman, I thought about how I may not ever get the chance to do so. Sal knew that and has regrets of not taking me before. He sure made it up to me though. But now we get to go as a family and I couldn't be any more happy that Roman gets to be apart of  this.

P.S. Any suggestions on how to handle a child on plane would be greatly appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment