Sunday, November 4, 2012

PIRATES & A PARROT

Here is us on Halloween claiming some $2 dollar burritos at Chipotle. It is the only pic I took with my phone.  I currently have no clue where my usb cord (I think that's what it is) to my camera is hiding. I put together my costume from thrift store purchases as well as made Sal's costume with an old pair of pants and made his shirt with some fabric paint and scissors. We purchased Roman's at the Spirit store. We did a little bit of everything this halloween. We went trick or treating, then gave out some candy, and then went out to eat. Roman was a little creeped out every time we knocked on someone's door, but he always made sure to wave and say bye. Next year he will get the gist of it. It's funny how this one night a year goes against all parenting rules. "Don't take candy from stranger." "Don't be out and about when its dark." It was fun to break the rules. Hope everyone had an awesome halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment