Sunday, September 16, 2012

COLOR THE SKY & ROMAN'S FIRST RIDE









































Ever year a smaller town near our small town holds a festival known as Color the Sky. It's a hot air balloon festival and a portion of the proceeds go towards a children's hospital. I was really excited about the hot air balloons, and I was even more excited to check off hot air balloon ride off my bucket list. Well me being a newbie, I was unaware that the hot air balloon portion was only on really early in the morning. So the sky was not colored for us, but we did have fun with the little carnival that was still left over. Roman and I went with my parents and it was some good quality time. Roman even got to go on his very first ride teacups! Sadly for me, he did not want to go on them with me. He was all about his grandpa that day. It was just the cutest thing ever. Then I finally got to try the famous Cupcake Lady cupcakes that everyone around here has been raving about and it was de-lish! Roman liked em too!



No comments:

Post a Comment