Friday, June 8, 2012

DEAR ROMAN


Dear Roman,

Now you are truly becoming more of a boy and much less of a baby. You love to give kisses and clap for doing so. Sometimes I get a kiss without even asking and it's pretty much the best thing/feeling ever. You climbed your first steps with no hands on our way to grandma's house. Current favorite summer wear is a tank and swim trunks just like papa. Someone is also becoming quite the trickster. To get me to pick you up, you will pretend your finger is stuck in a cabinet drawer or the grocery store cart. It drives me crazy until I realize its one of your tricks and then I am just so proud of how clever you are. Oh and your pretend cry is almost convincing. It seems as if all your teeth have decided to come out at the same time, so teething has been no fun and is in full effect. You love to wrestle around with me when I  am trying to do a workout video and think its hilarious to see me jumping around all sweaty. Thanks. Right now Papa and I are working on the yard and you have just been the best helper ever. You love to transport soil from the bag to bucket over and over and over again! We have been able to spend so much more time together now that I am on summer vacation from school. I feel that it is bringing us closer and as you get older day by day I feel our bond getting stronger and stronger. Papa and I are super excited that we are able to take you Italy. I can't wait for our first family adventure.We love you always.
                                                                      Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment