Sunday, June 17, 2012

BEAT THE HEAT





It has been ridiculously hot over here. So hot, I can't even put Roman in my non-tinted windowed car before seven o'clock. There are only two options in this case: stay indoors with my best friend A/C or play in water. Damn I wish we had a pool. Someday. Almost everyday now we are either playing with the sprinklers,baby  pool anything to keep us cool. We set up this little water park that I had gotten last summer for him. It was too much of a hassle for his 5 minute attention span, but we had a blast splishing and splashing for those five minutes. We were chasing each other around. All you have to say is "I'm gonna get you!" and he bolts as fast as his rather large little feet allow. It resulted in millions of little baby footprints all along our backyard. It made my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment