Monday, May 21, 2012

TODAY

Today was a good day. Productive. We finally decided to do some little here and there work around the front yard. Let's just say our grass goes "crunch" and some lumberjack (Sal) cut down a rotted tree and has left the remains on the floor for a very long time. To say the least, the front of our house is a little scary and majorly neglected. Did I mention the bugs? countless pincher bugs, 2 lady bugs, a certain plant that was attracting to many bees (Sal's allergic), and so many black widows. I become paranoid and began to feel invisible bugs crawling all over me.
Roman loves being outside. He will throw an ultimate fit when it's time to go inside. He spent hours with us. He helped me pull out some weeds. Went for a couple walks when he thought it was time to. Then got sprayed with the hose. Lastly, the most adorable thing happened. He fell asleep in my arms while we were watching Papa do the rest of the yard work. It was adorable and automatically made me nostalgic. He use to always fall asleep on me and now he is a big boy. It was endearing to have that experience again and sad to notice how rare it is for it to happen. It lasted for about two hours and I consciously told myself to soak this all up. I was starring at those cute little toes and saw that Roman had his first tan line. It was from his sandals and it totally made me smile.
Sal made some awesome grilled steak burritos and they were too good. It just never seems like a good time to start my diet that I oh so desperately need. I was mad at myself for caving in. I notice I have been telling myself that I am going to start a diet or "life change" and then I catch myself devouring everything in sight in hopes of getting it all out of my system and starting fresh the next day. So I weighed myself (freaked out) and decided I wasn't going to wait the next day to start I was going to do it now! My birthday is coming up and Italy is just around the corner. I want to be proud of my body and just feel good all around. I will be tracking my  progress on the blog(on another post) this week. What more motivation do I need then the blog world knowing my weight, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment